Sunday, November 18, 2012

Three of My Favorite Comedy Movies

I am going to highlight  some of my top favorite comedy movies. I really enjoy comedy's, because honestly who doesn't?

Old School

Old School is on the list of my top favorite movies because 1. It's hilarious and 2. It has two of my favorite funny actors: Will Ferrell and Vince Vaughn. This 2003 movie is about three best friends: Mitch (Luke Wilson), Frank (Will Ferrel) and Beanie (Vince Vaughn). Mitch moves out of his house, that he was living in with his cheating girlfriend, to a new home on the outskirts of the local college. Little did he know this new house was about to turn into to the newest Fraternity, in which his two best friends pressured him into, in an attempt to return to their youth. This fraternity soon consisted of students of the college, middle-aged men and even an elderly man. I do not want to spoil the movie for you but it is definitely a must see!!



I Love You, Man

I Love You Man is such an awesome movie! I will be surprised if you have not seen it. This movie stars two more of my favorite funny actors, Jason Segel and Paul Rudd. Peter Klaven (Paul Rudd) is in desperate need to find some male friends to be his groomsmen for his upcoming wedding. He is set up on a few man-dates by his parents and brother in order for him to befriend these men. Since this is a comedy, I'm sure you can assume how they work out. After the multiple failures of hanging with this random men, Peter is his at one of his open houses and in walks Sydney to his life. This is the beginning to Sydney and Peter's wonderful but a little rocky friendship.



Role Model

This is another movie staring Paul Rudd, along with Seann William Scott. This movie is about two best friends Wheeler and Danny who wind up getting into a little trouble with the law which forces them to join a big brother program. The two men, really uninterested in hanging out with a couple of kids all day, join this group or face going to jail. Little did they know after a little bit of struggle with their sponsored kids, Augie and Ronnie, they would actually end up caring for these kids and coming to realizations about themselves as well.



- Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment