Friday, September 28, 2012

Hi World!
This is Kelly, the first poster from Team Tarantino. Today, I'd like to overview the things we're planning on doing on this blog.
 First of all, We are planning a post surrounding horror movies, due to Halloween coming up.
Secondly, There are several of us in Team Tarantino, I will be covering classic movies and musicals.
So let's get started!!
  When people think classic movies, oftentimes (in fact almost all of the time) Audrey Hepburn comes to mind.

I love all of her movies. Her most famous is probably Breakfast at Tiffany's. In which Audrey portrays Holly Golightly, a socialite with a fear of commitment. I've posted the trailer.


Another great Audrey movie is Roman Holiday in which she plays Princess Anne, who takes a holiday causing a bit of mayhem in the process.


Then perhaps my favorite movie ever, Sabrina. This is a classic Cinderella tale about a chauffeurs daughter (played by Audrey of course)who goes to France and transforms into quite the heart-breaker. It has Humphrey Bogart in it too.


The next movie is on my to-watch list, Funny Face. Audrey plays a shopkeeper who is pulled into the fashion world. Here is the trailer.


The last movie I'll cover is perhaps one of the greatest musicals of all time, My Fair Lady. The entire movie can be found on YouTube.


Definitely watch it it you have the time, it has some of the most amazing songs ever heard.
All videos belong to their respective owners.
That's all folks!!
Til next time,
Kelly




No comments:

Post a Comment